Jul 23, 2009

BILLY



Who are you and where do you come from?
I'm Billy and I live in Illinois, about an hour from Chicago.

How old are you and what do you do with your life?
16 and right now I'm taking a break from high school because it is summer.

How long have you been taking photos for?
Just over a year. I don't really remember why I started to take pictures.

Where do you find the most inspiration?
Asians. Probably in people around me, mostly my brother. We pal around, take pictures, light stuff on fire. Some photos I like could not have been done without him posing or helping.



Do you plan many of your photos?
Yeah, some. I find that pictures become more interesting with humans. So maybe I find a subject I like and then I get someone in the picture somehow. Spontaneity is overrated.

Which would you rather shoot with.. Film? or Digital?
Film.

How would you describe your photographic style in three words?
Small Heavy Happy

What interests you other than photography?
Females, males, driving, buying stuff, and instruments.

How do you spend your weekends?
Slowly.

Any new music you've been listening to and you can't get out of your head?
You know what i can't get out of my head? I can't get out of my head that we have no food in this house. Seriously there's only cereal and nuts and other stuff that is only there for show and not technically supposed to be eaten. Musically, I guess Rural Alberta Advantage and Dungen are aight.




YOU CAN FIND ME AT:
FLICKR: flickr.com/lejjend

No comments:

Post a Comment