Aug 14, 2009

RODRIGO



Who are you and where do you come from?
I'm Rodrigo (a.k.a. Robbix) and I'm from Argentina.

How old are you and what do you do with your life?
I'm 18 and I'm an advertising student. I also take photos, and run a web-site: indiehoy.com

How long have you been taking photos for?
I started with this when I was, more or less, 13 years old. When I was 16, I did some photographies courses, and last year I bought my Nikon D80 for myself :)

Where do you find the most inspiration?
Mostly, in rain and music. Also in movies, books or just when I'm happy.

Do you plan many of your photos?
It depends.. I try not to plan them, but sometimes it's needed (location, model, make-up).

Which would you rather shoot with.. Film? or Digital?
I love shooting with film, I also been in lomography. The colours and textures has no comparison, but I shoot more with digital, because of the prices and facility.



How would you describe your photographic style in three words?
Vintage. Indie. Emotions.

What interests do you have other than photography?
As I said, I study advertising, but I also like music, the movies, the people. I'd like to study to be a film-director.

How do you spend your weekends?
I love going to concerts or just spend some times with my best friends. I also like being alone in my house, listening to music, and doing nothing.

Any new music you've been listening to and you can't get out of your head?
New music? Mmmh.. Los Campesinos!, Jens Lekman, M83 are always in my head. Beautiful songs and great attitude.




YOU CAN FIND ME AT:
FLICKR: flickr.com/photos/valledevalium
BLOG: robbix.tumblr.com
WEB ADDRESS: indiehoy.com
LAST.FM: last.fm/user/rodrix007

No comments:

Post a Comment